Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Deliverables:
- Study material couriered to your address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Supply Chain Management Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Part I: Supply Chain Logistics Management
Chapter 1. 21St Century Supply Chains
Chapter 2. Logistics
Chapter 3. Customer Accommodation
Chapter 4. Procurement And Manufacturing
Chapter 5. Information Technology Framework
Part II: Supply Chain Logistics Operations
Chapter 6. Inventory
Chapter 7. Transportation Infrastructure
Chapter 8. Transportation Operations
Chapter 9. Warehousing
Chapter 10. Packaging And Materials Handling
Chapter 11. Operational Integration
Part III: Supply Chain Logistics Design
Chapter 12. Global Strategic Positioning
Chapter 13. Network Integration
Chapter 14. Logistics Design And Operational Planning
Part IV: Supply Chain Logistics Administration
Chapter 15. Relationship Development And Management
Chapter 16. Operational, Financial And Social Performance
This course prepares you for global degrees in SCM from APICS CPIM, USA. This course facilitates preparation for CSCA (Certified Supply Chain Associate course) and CSCS (Certified supply chain specialist course).
It’s clear that there are many benefits of supply chain management Certification, but what exactly are those benefits?
Effective SCM achieves more accurate information, along with the ability to carry out better sales forecasting. Other benefits include building stronger partnerships and supplier networks, balancing out supply and demand, improving business plans and working strategies, predicting transportation requirements, planning daily operations of the company, creating streamlined inventory management and removing irrelevant elements. While all organizations have supply chain processes of varying degrees, it is important to understand, identify and implement each stage with careful consideration. Variables including the size of the organization and the type of product manufactured affect SCM components, so understanding the most critical business discipline in the world today will greatly benefit you, your business and your bottom line.
From the workshop:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Logistics and supply chain method
- 3-month free online access to high-quality audio-video lectures
- Training content designed by industry practitioner having 25+ years of work experience.
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry-based case studies and revision kit
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer with a real-life practical scenario
Who Should Attend?
This IMC program is designed for high-potential executives, directors, and managers.
Participants should have at least five years of managerial experience in a decision-making capacity in any functional area. Participants are expected to complete assigned readings and case studies. Active classroom participation is anticipated.
- Logistics and supply chain professionals, managers and directors
- Professionals responsible for consulting or teaching the supply chain function
- Individuals working with Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, a candidate will receive Supply Chain Management Certification.