We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same. The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are IMCINSTITUTE.AE, its affiliates, or other third-party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to IMC, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
IMC has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of IMC intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
If you believe that there is any content on the Site that infringes your copyrighted work, kindly contact IMC and provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.